To be a learning platform and action centre for direct, web-enabled democracy in the United Kingdom. To contain resources for learning, campaigning and collaboration on a wide range of topics. All information to be available freely to all, and all may contribute.
This site is meant to be built by you, for you.
- To provide a place where left of centre political thinkers can come together to share ideas, methods and projects
- To build a community platform from the ground up
- To influence key decision makers
- To assist in negotiating for the best possible Brexit scenario, benefitting both planet and people
- To fight against the forces of Conservatism, isolationism and fascism at the next UK General Election
Current plans include:
- a community forum
- links page where users can search for and add useful organisations and websites
- events calendar
- user profiles
All the above will be modified according to our members' wishes, as a consensus develops.